I am pretty exhausted at the moment,
but very motivated and optimistic.
Today was my first day of work
and if you didn't read my preview blog, I am an Installer trainee
Today I learned that it takes a lot of energy, power, and fragility to be one.
Our company is working in conjunction with the Navy for Guam's military buildup
First day at work and first time I've been to Naval base.
(This day is a first for everything)
I'm pretty satisfied with it and I WILL stick to it as long as I can
before college
Co-workers are friendly and extremely hardworking
Best describe them as "work hard, play hard"
which is what I've always believed in
well like I said I'm exhausted and I wont say much more
I won't get into anymore details that I usually give
so I'm concluding this blog by saying
Be you, the BEST you
reporting from the 671, this is Terence


